Website & Information Technology Administration
- On-staff Webmasters shall serve as the liaison to the leadership to maintain the integrity of the association through the Website.
- Website development and maintenance.
- Database development and maintenance.
- E-Mail administration.
- Maintain online databases.
- Maintain e-commerce programs.
- Process online orders, memberships, meeting registrations, membership changes, database changes, etc. on a consistent basis.
- Develop and manage online surveys.
- Implement and manage online discussion groups.
- Manage podcasts, streaming video and web-based communication programs.
- Manage social networking activities, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Design, development and distribution of videos to promote membership and meeting attendance.
- Maintain appropriate disclaimers, privacy policies and policies and procedures as established by the association.
Association Management Services