Membership Management Services
- Work closely with the Membership Chairperson and Membership Committee to implement the association’s goals and objectives, and respond to all membership inquiries.
- Develop plans, ideas and materials for membership retention and membership recruitment.
- Database management of membership records to facilitate in the production of invoices, labels, lists, rosters, reports, online lists, queries, directories, and statistical data.
- Maintain relations with chapter liaisons, if applicable, and provide membership data as needed.
- Manage affinity programs.
- Process membership inquiries and maintain prospect database.
- Process new membership applications in accordance with the bylaws and policies and procedures.
- Arrange for accompanying new member welcome kits.
- Update/maintain all membership applications, letters and general membership materials.
- Prepare, distribute and maintain records of all membership dues invoices and payments.
- Online membership administration (inquiries, passwords, profiles, dues payments, etc.)
- Assist in the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Prepare membership reports for board and committee meetings and publications.
- Develop and distribute membership invoices, surveys, questionnaires, certificates, decals, thank you letters, membership cards, coupon books, affinity program information, etc.
- Develop and distribute membership exit interviews.
Association Management Services