Headquarters Office & Admin Support Services
- Headquarters office support, including personnel, office space, conference room, equipment and record storage.
- Telephone answering services on exclusive client line(s) during normal business hours (M-F – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST), with client-specific voice mail during the non-business hours.
- Maintenance of files, records and supplies.
- Accept, answer and route inquiries regarding all association business and programs to team members or volunteers as appropriate.
- Process mail and e-mail on a daily basis and route to internal staff and/or members as appropriate.
- Promptly respond (no later than 1-2 business days) to all requests for information.
- Maintain master calendar and industry calendar.
- Assist with special mailings, e-mail broadcasts, webinars, and other methods of information dissemination.
- Facilitate communication between the association leadership, staff, and others, including the preparation and coordination of various communications.
- Provide and maintain electronic processing capabilities.
- Database management.
- General administrative support.
Association Management Services