Publications and Communications Services
- Work with the leadership to develop and distribute regular communication to the membership both in printed form and electronic form.
- Design, edit, and in-house layout of association publications using desktop publishing software and the latest technology for artwork and images. Publications include: membership marketing pieces, membership directories, newsletters, magazines, general brochures, meeting brochures, meeting materials, certificates, invitations, tickets, stationery, etc.
- Coordinate production and distribution arrangements of publications.
- Work with Webmaster to post publications to Website and Social Media outlets.
- Work with the volunteers and staff to solicit advertising for publications, develop and disseminate advertising contracts, rate sheets and track advertising, invoice advertisers and prepare reports and materials.
- Provide assistance with layout and appearance of association materials and publications.
- Develop newsflashes, alerts, and online communication materials.
- Creative design development for logos, display advertisements, banners, signs, masthead, stationery, etc.
- Serve as liaison between volunteers and suppliers for purchasing marketing items.
- Assist in the design and formulation of publications and marketing materials for sale.
- Process orders, track inventory and compile reports.
- Manage on-line merchandise sales.
- Track all costs associated with sales items (base price, tax, shipping and handling).
- Maintain necessary seller’s permits; prepare and file timely tax-related documents.
Association Management Services