- Maintain appropriate books and records, including financial and data, in accordance with Foundation policies and procedures.
- Arrange for and participate in Foundation meetings.
- Manage scholarship program, including development and maintenance of online scholarship submission program, review of scholarship applications and preparation of applications for review by the Scholarship Committee.
- Arrange for proper distribution and acknowledgements of scholarships.
- Arrange for raffles and required raffle filing documents with the State Attorney General’s Office.
- Manage fundraising programs.